I’ve never imagined that I could get rid of cellulite and get pampered at the same time. This myth has been destroyed, I’ve tried Criosauna. WOW ! It is the most intense body sensation I have ever experienced! I stayed in the sauna for 3 minutes and was surrounded by -180 degrees Celsius cold steam! I danced and laughed because the feeling was totally unknown to me. After I came out I had a big surprise!
My skin felt sensational! Plus, I felt my whole body warming up. What a beauty trick! For the first time I had a treatment that does not hurt and increases my immunity, acts fast on cellulite, beautifies the nails, the hair, it reduces the fatigue, makes me laugh and dance!
But the interesting part is that:
- It helps in the slimming process because in one session you can burn between 1,000 and 3,000 kilocalories
- It helps reduce wrinkles and skin imperfections such as rosacea and acne.
- Reduces fatigue, stress and headaches, neurosis, depression and appetite disorders.
- Improves sleep and sex life
- Accelerates the recovery after trauma or surgery
- It is successfully used in skin, hormonal, neurological diseases, rheumatism
- Larger capacity and intellectual exertion
- Fast recovery after training, eliminating muscular fever
- It stimulates the secretion of endorphins (the happiness hormones), giving us a general sense of happiness
- Prevents flu and respiratory infections, especially during cold season
- Improves vision
- It restores the body’s thermoregulatory system
The pampering did not end here, the girls from Noblezza won me over with a cryo facial treatment . This was really exciting, heaven on earth . Cryo facial, known as the freeze beauty is the latest facial rejuvenation treatment, totally noninvasive, designed for maintaining the youth and skin firmness, without resorting to Botox or hyaluronic acid injection.
So … I loved my day of pampering. It was also very good for me, I really needed it and I think that every woman deserves a quality care and treatment when it comes to its body.